Dear Breck -
You have been here for just over a year, and I love being your dad! I am so thankful for you - but I don't have a great way of recording just how thankful I am. Your mommy is VERY good about her blog, but I haven't ever taken the time to keep one myself... Til tonight. I was reading another friends' blog, where everyday she (tries to) write a simple note to her son (who is just a little older than you!) telling him what she is thankful about him for. It inspired me. So, I am going to try to do something kind of the same for you - so you always know just how much I LOVE you, and LOVE getting to be your friend and dad! So, I will start with notes to you, and as you have brothers and sisters (which is only a few months away), I will expand to them as well... I may not always have the best pictures, though I will try to get some - or steal some from mommy - but the point is going to be just to let you, and your future brother/sister(s) know how much I Love you!
I love you so much buddy! I can't wait to always be your best friend!
Love,
Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment