Dear Breck -
Sorry I haven't written in a few days - Mommy was sick with Food Poisoning, and it has just been a little busy! Plus, I haven't made it a "habit" yet to blog daily.... I am working on it!
Today is Valentine's Day - truly one of the silliest holidays on the face of the planet! I know, I know, it is all about telling someone you love them, but I don't need a special day, with lots of marketing and pressure for me to buy, in order for me to tell the people I love that I love them... Oh well... Your mommy and I do celebrate, just a little to make it fun, but we definitely don't go as over the top as some!
You have been taking more steps lately, and been even more cuddly! I sure do love you, boy.... so, even though Valentine's isn't my favorite, I am glad that you (and your mommy, of course) are my valentines!
I love you buddy!
love,
Dad

No comments:
Post a Comment