Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 22, 2011

Dear Breck -

Thanks for learning how to walk... it is GREAT!!  And, wow, you are walking EVERYWHERE!  It is amazing how fast it all started!  Tonight we even went to the mall to let you walk and play at the Breakfast Food Playground!  You sort of stumbled around for a few days, and now all of the sudden you are whizzing around like a pro!  You sure are cool!  You also are really seeming to pick up more words... granted they are still garbled, but they are there!  Today Mommy and I got to go have an ultrasound of Baby B².  It was SO COOL!  Though we can't tell yet if you are having a brother or a sister, you can see all the amazing little parts of the baby!  God sure is pretty amazing in the way he creates us!

Well, Mommy is putting you to bed, and that means we will be going soon also!

I love you buddy!

love,

Dad

1 comment:

  1. You're such a good Daddy! I love you! I do love that he is walking now... so much better!

    ReplyDelete