Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 17, 2011

Dear Breck -

It, again, has been FAR too long since I wrote... Thanks for being understanding (I guess right now, you don't even comprehend, but I am hoping that someday when you read this, you will be understanding!)

So, there have been lots of fun things you have been doing lately.  LOTS of walking!  Lots of "talking" on the phone (or actually, any object that is small enough to be held to your ear, markers, remote controls, blocks, even the occasional bobby pin!).  And you are so cute when you talk.  You say "O" for "Hello," and then you jabber on and laugh and grunt!  It is the best!

You also have been OBSESSED with ceiling fans and light fixtures on the ceiling.... Poppa taught you to say "Go" when he would spin the blades of his ceiling fan, and so now you are always say "go" when you see something on the ceiling.  Also, when we ask you what a ceiling fan says, you shake your head back and forth, and make a "Revving" noise... very cute.

So, all in all, you are just SO much fun!

Thanks for being the best!  I love you soooooo much!

love you buddy!

love,

Dad

1 comment:

  1. Awww you're so cute! Love this! You explained all of his little cute things he does in a way I just couldn't find words... good job! LOVE you and love the Daddy that you are to our BabIES!

    ReplyDelete