Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February 2, 2011

Dear Breck -

Thanks for cuddling with me on your bedroom floor this morning - even if it was just for a second!  :-)  You have never been super cuddly - - the excitement of the world around you has always held a stronger enticement than the desire to lay your head down - - but this morning (and quite a bit more over the last few weeks, to be honest) you have been willing to rest for just a second, and cuddle with me or mommy - so thanks for that!

We did get the big snow storm that was predicted - we got about 13", and there is about 18" on our back deck now from the blowing and drifting.  So, today I got to stay home with you and mommy!  We will play and have fun, and maybe venture outside for a minute?  Though you aren't a big fan of snowsuits, cold, and snow yet...

Hope you are having sweet dreams, as you are napping as I write!

I love you buddy!

love,

Dad



1 comment:

  1. So cute! Yes... those brief moments of cuddles are heaven, aren't they. I love you.

    ReplyDelete