Dear Breck -
Thanks for getting us up in the morning... If it weren't for you, I might sleep all day! Even though I am still usually (always) late to work, now it's because I like to spend time cuddling with you and mommy in bed, instead of just sleeping too long.
Today we are supposed to get a HUGE snow storm - there is a Blizzard warning, and we could get 10-14 inches.... Indiana already has gotten a lot of ice last night, so we will see if it makes it up here!
Here is a picture of you early this morning... you don't usually scowl, you actually are pretty smiley, but the flash was bright on my phone. Even if you only scowled, I would still love you tons!
I love you buddy!
love,
Dad

Oh Love, you are SUCH a good daddy! Love you and your blog. You are such an amazing husband and father! Can't wait to watch our kids grow up loving you... I know they will... since Breck is already SO obsessed with you.
ReplyDeleteOMGOODNESS!!!! Is this Breck or BrettRyan?!!!LOLOL
ReplyDelete